I will be adding information and ideas to this blog on a regular basis. In the first session you will all be creating a blog and sending me the address so that I can add it here in a blog list. This will mean that you can all access each others blogs easily to share thoughts and ideas.
At the end of each session you will be asked to reflect on what you have done by writing a few lines on each of these questions:
1. What is the most important (or useful) skill you have learned in this session?
2. Is there anything still unclear ? If so be specific and I will follow it up.
3. How do you think you will use what you have learned today?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Web Sites are simply links to a group of files
ReplyDeleteImporting images and making them visible
ReplyDelete1. I had no idea of the Dreamweaver environment. This first class introduced me to a very nice tool which I really want to explore more.
ReplyDelete2.At the moment it is all clear. I will just need to practice a bit
3.I will study what I have learnt... this is just a first step into the digital world... watch this space!
knowledge of web design will help me run my business
ReplyDelete1. Defining a site, inserting objects and linking pages together were very important to know about as they form teh foundations of creating a web page. Blogging was also a useful tool to learn about.
ReplyDelete2. Everything was clear and easy to follow today thankyou.
3. I am now thinking about creating a blog for my students to feedback to me or to post information to them such as job vacancies they can apply for.
1. Learning about the table format to design a page was very useful as it made the layout of the pages clear. It also kept everything in a neat order.
ReplyDelete2. Everything was clear and well explained
3. This is a good foundation to creating the basic layout of a web page, i think i will be able to adapt what i have learnt today to suit my own webpage (when i design it!)
learnt how to think in Clumns.
ReplyDeleteclear
will see
Dear Tony,
ReplyDeleteI hope u had a great time in the Caribbean!
The most important skills I leart during our last two classes were how to create a template and also how to create image maps.
I tried to add some text in the editable area but it didn't work... maybe I am doing something wrong...
Also, have you got any notes about how to create a template. Last time you only gave us some notes about how to create Image Maps:)
Also, where can I find those nice web icons for the image maps (example: home, enveloppe for 'contact us' etc)
I am quite curious about how to create cascade menus.. how to highlight the section of the hyperlink when the arrow/hand moves on the link.
One more question... can we use a photo as background instead of the standar colour baground. If so, how can we do so?
Many thanks
C u this evening.
Silvia - Aria75
http://aria75-myfirstblog.blogspot.com